Travel to Japan from the comfort of your own home! Answer the trivia below and find yourself on the streets of some unique locations all over Japan. Five lucky participants will be selected from the registration list on April 15th to be rewarded with a Shoyeido incense. Luckly winners will be announced in our next newsletter and the incense we will sent out once we are able to get back into the office.
To get started,
1. Register to participate!
2. Use Google Maps to find items described below.
3. Once you have found the location, use the street view and explore a little bit. If you'd like, capture an image by simply taking a picture of the screen and send it to email@example.com. We'd love to see where you've been exploring!
We will be choosing 5 lucky winners (selected at random) to be recipients of wonderful incense from Shoyeido on 4/15.
To be found
1. 2nd tallest building in Japan (as of March 2020)
2. Yellow pumpkin by the sea
3. Temple with a beautiful water pool designed by Tadao Ando
4. Double deck bridges connecting Okayama and Kagawa prefectures
5. Kin no unko
Happy hunting! ✌️
Please note that photographs sent to us may be used for our records and sometimes for use in public media such as Facebook and blog posts. Registering for an event generally signifies acknowledgment that your likeness may be used in these ways. If you are not comfortable with this, please let us know and we can accommodate you.
As part of registering, we may ask for your email address. You may register for an event without providing your email address. Your email address will not be sold or given to third parties without your permission. By registering with your email address, you may receive emails from the Japan Society of Boston, including updates about event details (e.g., location), announcements about other upcoming events, and special offers. Please be in touch with us anytime to change your email preferences.
THE JAPAN SOCIETY OF BOSTON
Login About Donate My Profile Join Us
© 2021 Japan Society of Boston, Inc | 50 Milk Street 16F, Boston, MA 02109 | 617-514-7345 | Info@JapanSocietyBoston.org