We are pleased to offer beginner’s, intermediate, and advanced Japanese courses in the fall of 2020 at the Japan Society of Boston. Everyone is welcome whether you are interested in learning Japanese for business, study abroad, travel or just for fun. The class will cover essential communication skills including speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and hiragana/ katakana.
Members enjoy a $50 discount with coupon code: SchoolMemberDiscount
- Tuition is payable by credit card on the registration website.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather and other emergency situations will be rescheduled after the 12-week session
- To receive membership tuition rate, students must be members at the time of registration. Please note that JSB membership fees paid at the time of registration are non-refundable.
- Maximum class size is 15 students.
- Students must be at least 16 years old to be able to attend group classes. If you are younger than 16, we may be able to offer you private lessons.
- Student contact information will be shared with our instructors for teaching and emergency purposes.
Completion of these courses does not grant equivalence of the Japan Language Proficiency Test or any other test of Japanese skill. Parties interested in taking a proficiency test should refer to https://www.aatj.org/jlpt-us.